Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Bye Bye Old House!


I am finished, everything is out of the old house, I had the inspection today with James the very nice maintenance guy, and I am done.

Here are a few photos of the things I loved about that house:
The way the sunlight makes hopscotch patterns on the wood floors;the stone bench sitting beneath an old tree that probably sheltered two lovers flirting a century ago, but now sits next to the highway; the tree in the front and the way it seems to be stretching as high as it can to catch the blue sky in it's arms; and the holly tree outside my office window where the blue jays and cardinals screeched at each other in the winter. My first office, before I moved upstairs so I could have the view of the fields out back. I'll have to name someone Holly in the book, in honor of that tree.

Goodbye old house.





















No comments:

Post a Comment