Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Disappointment

I called Mom and Dad tonight, all excited about signing the lease on my new house, and I think Mom may have been drinking. If not she is definitely in the depression part of her bipolarity. It was a horrible conversation, she moaned and groaned about so many things that were wrong and I never got in one word about my new cottage and how excited I am to be moving this weekend to a place so filled with light. Her rambling reminded me that I probably should be moving up there instead of into my own place, but I can't see that solving the problems they have right now.

Anyway, I am selfish in this statement, I know, but I really wish I could have had a happy, excited person at the other end of the phone who would add to my enthusiasm instead of putting a damper on one of the most exciting things in my life.

Okay I'll stop whining now.

No comments:

Post a Comment